Re: [BKARTS] Happy Anniversary

I too would like to thank Peter and the entire list serv for making such a
resource possible. Endless food for thought and an extraordinary global
exchange. Before I participated in the list serv, I was a lone binder
usually on the road in foreign lands. I still get to be in foreign lands,
but not quite so alone when it comes to binding. The List Serv not only
teaches, it
connects a fantastic community I am very grateful for. Don't know what we'd
do without it.
Muchas gracias,
Alex Appella
www.transientbooks.com