Re: [BKARTS] Happy Anniversary

I am new to the list and want to say how much I have appreciated, in the short time since I joined, the very rich exchange of inspiring bookart, shared expertise and comraderie.  Thank you for a very enjoyable and enlightening listserv, and Happy Anniversary.

Deborah McConico

-----Original Message-----
From: Transient Books <erzike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jun 23, 2004 5:50 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Happy Anniversary

I too would like to thank Peter and the entire list serv for making such a
resource possible. Endless food for thought and an extraordinary global
exchange. Before I participated in the list serv, I was a lone binder
usually on the road in foreign lands. I still get to be in foreign lands,
but not quite so alone when it comes to binding. The List Serv not only
teaches, it
connects a fantastic community I am very grateful for. Don't know what we'd
do without it.
Muchas gracias,
Alex Appella
www.transientbooks.com