Re: [BKARTS] Happy Anniversary

Folks, I have to thank you for all you have given me in the short time I've
been here. You have assisted me in ways I'd never thought possible. I've
gone from chapbooks to hardcovers in the short time of one year - and that
is only one person speaking amongst many.

I have learned much on this list, with the guiding hand of some of the
nations best. Believe me, I appreciate it. Happy Anniversary all. I'm
looking forwards to the next ten.

Robert and Jamie Angus
Octavia Occult Publishing
OctaviaOccult.Com