[BKARTS] Thanks from me, too

Dear book folks:
   I joined this list a short while ago, after taking a course in bookbinding
at the University of Penn.  I have learned so much--- about hide glues, decent
book board, how to make book cloth from ordinary fabric, how to deacidify
paper, and now I am beginning tolearn the process of hot stamping.  You've all
been very patient and helpful to this newbie.  And I'm learning from folks who
have been in this business their whole lives, yet who give generously and
nonjudgmentally of their knowledge (kudoes especially to Ed)
Thanks again.
Jet____

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004