[BKARTS] Pressman's Caps

> Hi Nena-
>  Yesterday I saw three of the colorful photos and they're really quite
wonderful. Alas, libraries have no funding, as far as I know, for exhibitions,
curators or catalogues. Your suggestion is a good one and it has also been
discussed as a "real" book.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
______________________
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html

> Date:    Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:09:23 -0500
> From:    Nena Richardson <NNR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Pressman's hat photos
>
> Alice,
>
> By chance or by gosh are you going to do an edition with the photos or at
> least a small catalog?
>

> Nena

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004