Re: [BKARTS] "What if they don't like it?" --Bill Clinton's blog diary <off topic>

Joe Bullock wrote:

In a message dated 6/23/2004 10:10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://billclintonbookmylife.blogspot.com/

That's hilarious! Obviously satire as you read more of it... Thanks for pointing that one out

It's bookart, that's for sure, kind of the performance art variety. I bought it completely at first and then realized I'd been had. But it is really hysterical. I never fall for these things and somehow I fell for this one. Best laugh I've had in days. It got me and I am not easy by any means. I laughed out loud as I told Anita about it, and went to bed smiling and nodding my head and happy as a pig in raw compost.

Great stunt. I wish I'd thought of it myself. Darn! I really do wish I'd
thought of it. Think of those amazon.com referral fees.

Clinton should actually do something like this. But for real. It would
be a firestorm. He'd collect double royalties -- from his publisher and
from Amazon!

Wouldn't everyone want to read his off-the-cuff Internet-addled musings?

Joe Bullock Coleopteran Press _www.coleopteranpress.com_ (http://www.coleopteranpress.com)

JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung