[BKARTS] PROF LIB : [BKARTS] Northwest Book Arts List

Is there a way that you can add me directly to the NwBook Arts List, please?  I've been trying to add myself and can't get back the join this group screen.  I'm sure I've got a Yahoo identity already, but can't get Yahoo to admit to it! (or remind me of my password).

Thanks. Edith.

Edith Fuller
efuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Librarian, PPS Professional Library

>>> simplybooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/28/2004 3:52:55 PM >>>
Announcing the formation of the Northwest Book Arts List

This email list group is for anyone interested in book arts in the
Pacific Northwest. There are several active groups like the Seattle
Book Arts Guild, Vancouver Book Arts Guild and the Guild of Bookworkers
Northwest Chapter, as well as countless other clubs and guilds
interested in book arts, bookbinding, calligraphy, paper arts,
letterpress and more. This list is a place for all of us to connect and
communicate.

Send an email to the group to announce meetings, workshops,
exhibitions, or post other Northwest book arts news. Need to find
supplies or ask advice? Post a question here. Anything goes, as long as
it is book arts related.

Join the fun by going to our group home page at: