Re: [BKARTS] Lyon and Paris

Just returned from two months in France. Went to Lyon a few times. Their
Museum of Printing History (or Musee de l'imprimerie Lyon) is located at

13, rue de la Poulaillerie
69002 Lyon
ww.bm-lyon.fr/musee/impremierie.htm

They have a wonderful little brochure in English (and other languages) titled
FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF LYON'S PRINTERS.

They also had available a map of Lyon which mentioned many museums and areas
of interest to those who wanted to visit book dealers and fine print dealers.
(On a street off the main plaza where the Museum of Tourism is located).

Lovely city to walk around in. Until September, I think, all over the city
they have 60 lions decorated by 60 artists. I saw about a dozen of them. They
were fun.

In good spirit,

Bonnie Thompson Norman
The Windowpane Press