Subject:        Re: Critical Art Ensemble
Date:   Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:52:46 -0400
From:   Jon McKenzie <jon.mckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Jules Siegel <jules_siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Don't know if you heard, but Autonomedia has been subpoenaed....

From the caedefensefund web site <http://www.caedefensefund.org/>:
---------
Update June 23rd, 2004:
CAE's publishing company Autonomedia was served a subpoena yesterday!
Autonomedia is a publisher from New York well known for its mid-sized
publication of books on old and new media from writers such as Hakim Bey,
Felix Guattari, and Michel Foucault.
---------
"Books? Book'em!"

What might the book arts community think of this?

--
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung