[BKARTS] Replying

By default, reply to is to the list. To send it to just the individual
you'll need to cut and paste or some such thing.

p.

At 08:31 AM 6/26/2004 -0700, you wrote:
I SWEAR I hit the "Reply to Sender" button, but it
appears it went to everyone - so sorry! Is it possible
to reply only to the sender????? Do I have to cut and
paste the personal address? (By the way, I only need
housing in France.)
Melodie

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC