[BKARTS] workshop in Ft. Lauderdale

Hi all,

I got a notice about a 1 day workshop at the Bienes in Ft. Lauderdale. It's
on the 17th of next month, so there's not much notice and before I flip my
schedule up side down, I thought I'd query the list about the
instructor...Andrew Binder...anyone ever take a class from him?

The class sounds interesting...lots of computer hands-on stuff and it's
very reasonably priced but it's, like, only 3 weeks away!

~ Tammy

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004