[BKARTS] interesting news-article on calligraphy/ornamental handwriting in Islamic cultures:

This web-site has an interesting news-article on calligraphy/ornamental
handwriting in Islamic cultures:

http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2004/6/27/features/
8289795&sec=features

Yours for better letters, Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.global2000.net/handwritingrepair 325 South Manning Boulevard Albany, New York 12208-1731 USA telephone 518/482-6763 AND REMEMBER ... you can order books through my site! (Amazon.com link - I get a 5% - 15% commission on each book sold)

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004