Re: [BKARTS] wooden press for sale

Does anyone have/know of any good plans for building your own press?
Wood seems like an easier option but I'm handy with a welder so metal is
not out of question.
Thanks,
Derklz Von Schartung

J Carey said this shit on 6/25/2004 3:02 PM:

Hello,

I've got a Pottery Barn wooden press for sale on Ebay. It is especially
good for beginners in the book arts, or for a second, more mobile press
(10 lbs.). I used it for years before I got my cast iron one, and it was
perfect because I moved a lot. Some of you may remember that these were
sale at Pottery Barn a few years ago - this one is modified to actually
be sturdy instead of just decorative. Anyway, the url is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1461&item=6104435225&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

There are three days left (today is Friday), and the price is currently
at $26.
Thanks, Jae

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004