[BKARTS] Reminder: Book Arts Jam Applications Due 7/31

This is just a little reminder that applications for
the 3rd Annual Book Arts Jam at Foothill College in
Los Altos Hills, CA are due July 31. Applications are
available online at http://www.bookartsjam.org. The
Jam will take place on October 2 this year. We
generally get around 600 visitors and have 50-60
vendors. The show is juried and we refund the $25
application fee if your application is not accepted.
Artists MUST be present on the day of the show. If you
have trouble downloading the application, email me and
I will pop one in the mail to you.

Kara
http://www.bookartsjam.org
http://www.karasjoblom.com