Re: [BKARTS] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!

my my.  could i *get* more late than this?  that'll teach me to go away
for a week or so and forget all about email!

thanks so much, Peter.  i really enjoy this list, and appreciate it a lot.
it makes me want to learn more so that i too can have interesting
reflections to share!

- kbkbkbkbk

> Yo, Peter!  Thank you for your creativity and hard work!\\Signa

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004