[BKARTS] Camberwell MA Show, London

Probably they'll do their own announcements, so apologies for jumping
the gun- I just wanted to share the info:

Camberwell College of Arts
MA Book Arts Exhibition
7-July 10-July 2004
Peckham Road
London SE5 8UF

buses to Camb college of arts: 12, 36,171,345,436
buses to nearby (10 min walk) Camberwell Green:
35,40,42,45,68,148,176,185,468,484

+44 207 514 6302 (abroad)
0 207 514 6302 (in UK)
www.camberwell.arts.ac.uk

Again, sorry for pre-empting. I got my info in the post and hoped
others would announce the show on the list.

Regards,

Andrew Eason

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004