[BKARTS] Ireland and the Book Arts

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

One of our Convivio Bookworks collectors is taking a trip to Ireland later
this summer, and he's asked me if I knew of any private presses or book
artists there that he might be able to visit. I'm drawing a blank. If there
are any of you out there who are printing in Ireland, or if you know of any
presses (or other bookish places) this fellow might visit, would you be so
kind as to post information here? I'll pass the information on to him.

Thanks very much,
John Cutrone
Convivio Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida