Re: [BKARTS] Ireland and the Book Arts

John,

This is a really interesting hand printshop which may be useful to you,
if only to help you search for related centers:

http://www.seacourt-ni.org.uk

all the best,
Christine

Christine M. Trainor & John Cox
HazelTree Press & Paper
6 Quiet Water Drive
Stratford,
Prince Edward Island
Canada   C1B 2H1
(902) 569-1663
hazeltree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 29, 2004, at 11:17 AM, John Cutrone wrote:

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

One of our Convivio Bookworks collectors is taking a trip to Ireland
later
this summer, and he's asked me if I knew of any private presses or book
artists there that he might be able to visit. I'm drawing a blank. If
there
are any of you out there who are printing in Ireland, or if you know
of any
presses (or other bookish places) this fellow might visit, would you
be so
kind as to post information here? I'll pass the information on to him.

Thanks very much,
John Cutrone
Convivio Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida