[BKARTS] Articles

Dear List members

For those of you who are interested, my website has just been
completely revamped, mainly new photographs of my bindings are on
display.
www.trevorlloyd.co.uk
I have now added a published articles page, for those interested in
finishing there is a small  article I wrote extolling the virtues of
moisture content in leather and it's effect on tooling.
There is also an article about the manufacture of finishing tools using
the lost wax technique as practiced by Stewart field ABS. At the end of
the article is a link to a complete photographic 'story board ' of the
process  ( Very interesting )
www.trevorlloyd.co.uk/articles
And finally for those of you who have wanted to purchase the paring
knives, I have at last found a new manufacturer and now have a lot in
stock. Both right and left handed !
www.trevorlloyd.co.uk/paring_knives

Many thanks

Trevor Lloyd