Re: [BKARTS] Ireland and the Book Arts

I was in Ireland last week and discovered a bookbinding studio connected
to the Muckross House in Killarney, County Kerry. Unfortunately the
binder was on his lunch hour, but I could look through the windows to see
a large well-equiped room. Whether the public is welcome inside the
studio or has to observe from outside I'm not sure.

Your friend might want to email the House at <mucros@xxxxxx>.

Lavinia Adler

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004