[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for September

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists,

The September page of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to
the Convivio Bookworks website. It's equinox month, and autumn's what it's
all about. If you've ever been to the Penland School of Crafts in September
and gotten close enough to a resident llama to hum to her, or if you just
plain like autumn as much as we do, we think you'll enjoy the page. Start here:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Then Click on "About Us," and find "Book of Days: September" in the usual
Book of Days place.

Hunkering down in Lake Worth,
John Cutrone & Seth Thompson
Convivio Bookworks
Letterpress Limited Editions from Lake Worth, Florida
http://www.conviviobookworks.com

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004