[BKARTS] Oak Knoll Fest

We are down to our last few tables for exhibiting Fine Presses at Oak Knoll
Fest. Please contact me directly at andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx if you would like
details about exhibiting.

Oak Knoll Fest is:
Saturday and Sunday October 2 & 3, 2004
in New Castle, Delaware

This is the largest fair of its kind in North America. This year's event is
being held in conjunction with the annual meetings of the:
American Printing History Association (APHA)
and the Fine Press Book Association (FPBA)

Details about the Fest and a list of this year's exhibitors can be found at:
<http://www.oakknoll.com/fest/home.html>

Thanks,

Andrew Armacost

Oak Knoll Books, ABAA , ILAB