Re: [BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for September

I notice that the leaves on your September page were "collected outside the
George Perley house in Gray, Maine." When we were kids, going to visit my
father's family in Wayne, Maine, we drove thru Gray, up the Gray road. Also,
the pony I learned to ride on, in Wayne, belonged to Perley Gray. I wonder
if he was some relation...

At any rate, though it is off topic, thank you for reminding me. I've lived
in California for many years now, and love it... but autumn here just really
doesn't measure up!

> If you justplain like autumn as much as we do, we think you'll enjoy the
> page. >          http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Best,
Linda

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung