[BKARTS] Portland, OR. - Wrestling/Art show tonite (9/2)

Just got back from installing a new display of my Portland Organic Wrestling
pictures at Sabala's (4811 SE Harthorne)   It's a small show of only 9 prints
but they look great.

If anyone from Bookarts wants to attend the POW show tonight you can as my
guest.  Just say the magic word (bookarts) and you get in free.  Showtime is
10:30 pm. 21+ only.

If anyone does attend and wants to say, "hi."  I'm the big guy upfront taking
pictures.   In addition, I will have copies of my compilation CD that
includes all 9667 pictures that I've taken at POW performances.  Normally $10,
Bookarts discount price is only $5.

Dean

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004