[BKARTS] Off topic: Maine

Speaking of Maine, as my wife and I recently became citizens of the
Republic of Boon Island (although our papers have not yet arrived), I
strongly recommend acquiring dual citizenship. You will receive some fine
literature, including a passport and money, and the opportunity to purchase
a government office. Who needs elections?

http://www.lighthousefoundation.org/citizenship.cfm

Hopefully not too off topic but in the spirit of freedom of the press,
Jeffrey

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004