Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Sep 2004 to 4 Sep 2004 (#2004-241)

Matte changes the paper surface quality less and consequently is less
visible than gloss. I have applied it to the entire surface as it also tends
to enrich the color and protect the image as well as keeping the ink
flexible on the folds. As always, it's a good idea to test the effects a on
scrap print before putting it on a finished piece.
Dot

On 9/5/04 12:00 AM, "Automatic digest processor" <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Date:    Sat, 4 Sep 2004 17:25:07 -0400
> From:    Sandy Olson <ccrow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: applying acrylic to fold
>
> Dot, Do you apply the acryli c to the entire surface or just along the =
> fold? And is it visable? Thanks, Sandy

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004