[BKARTS] Rose Slivka, Craft International

Richard,

My deepest condolences on the passing of Rose Slivka.

I have relied upon an issue of Craft International devoted to the book arts
from Oct-Nov-Dec. 1984, titled, "The State of the Book Arts." I didn't xerox
all of it so I don't know if it is the issue you refer to, edited by Rose
Slivka. This issue is a treasure trove of articles about the field at that
time, including an interview with Tom Phillips, discussions of the "Book
Scene" on the West Coast, in Canada, New York, etc., and an article about
collecting by Kathryn Markel, "Hey! Wanna Buy an Artist's Book?" Is this the
one?

Perhaps a craft publication will consider issuing a special issue with
Slivka's writings.

Again, my sympathy.

Best,

Betty