[BKARTS] Instructor in book arts - University of Baltimore, MD

<!--  I received this from Ms. Kopelka at the University of Baltimore. If
anyone is interested, please contact her directly as she is not on the list
and will not see replies. Thank you, p. -->

We're looking for someone to teach a course in Book Arts in the spring of
2005 for the University of Baltimore's MFA in Creative Writing & Publishing
Arts program. The class meets one evening a week. For more information
about our program, visit our Web site at <http://raven.ubalt.edu/>.

 It's really important that we find someone soon. We have graphic
designers but no book artists anymore and our program depends on our
ability to introduce students to the range of publishing opportunities.

_
Kendra Kopelke
Director, MFA Creative Writing & Publishing Arts
University of Baltimore
(410) 837-6026
kkopelke@xxxxxxxxx

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung