Re: [BKARTS] Advice on paper cutters, please

i've got a Martin Yale 7000e paper cutter.  it's more expensive that $250,
but i really love it and can't say enough about it's quality.

- kristen

I'm going to buy a small, manual paper cutter in the next few weeks and would
appreciate opinions.  Given the budget I have to spend, $250 tops, it looks
like my choices are a Dahle or Cuttrimmer model.  What are their relative
advantages/disadvantages in terms of accurate cuts; typically I will want to cut
10-12 sheets of text weight paper at a time.  Also, if anyone can recomment an
online dealer, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lucinda in inland CA
"I don't care if it is a dry heat, 97 is still hot."

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004