[BKARTS] Website Update

Dear Friends

Instead of enjoying the last weeks of New England summer, I have been
hard at work on projects relating to making books with children. My son
and I have just completed a major revision of the makingbooks.com
website (finished 1:30 AM the day of his return to college) with design
changes, additional material including a Bookstore, a Parents' Page, a
Teachers' Page, updated resources, and an improved Books Around the
World section on the Kids' Page. I have published a second e-book,
Getting To Know You: Four Books That Tell Who You Are and What You Care
About and made Multicultural Books To Make And Share available as both
an e-book and a spiral bound book. I am also starting a free monthly
newsletter called Making Books Monthly which is geared to teachers and
parents. The first issue on Supplies will be e-mailed on the 10th. If
you are interested in receiving it, you can subscribe at the website,
http://www.makingbooks.com.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung