Re: [BKARTS] Feasibility of binding books with shed snake skin

I don't know about using shed snakeskin as bookbinding material, but I was
blown away the other day when I came across the illustrations of how Odette
Drapeau has used fish skin as bookbinding material. It must be a lot
tougher.  See the exibit archived on the Colophon website at
http://colophon.com/gallery/latranchefile/mainframe.html

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung