Re: [BKARTS] making ebooks - software

Hi Paul,

My boyfriend just jumped at the chance to share this with you, since he
spent long hours finding it himself.

He says there's a downloadable freeware program called Primo PDF from a
company called active PDF. I just Googled "primo pdf" and it took me
straight to the download site. He says it's brilliant---he's got a huge
website and has embarked on a massive project to declutter his site by
offering huge chunks of it in pdf format. According to him, primo makes it a
one-step process. He loves it.

Good luck!

Jori

> hi everyone,
>
> what software is good for making a .pdf from a word .doc ?
>
> thanks

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung