Re: [BKARTS] making ebooks - software

Recently I downloaded/ installed the freebie PDF file mentioned below.
As a test I saved (printed as per instructions)  an original 3 page MS
Word doc. to the PDF file and then printed both documents.

What was noticeable after printing  the two documents, were the
shrinkage of margins and footers.
On both documents viewed from the screen I could see they looked the
same, however, after printing the margins changed and the footer was an
inch from the bottom compared to my normal .55
The leading and kerning was off too.
So not a perfect document, compared to the original.
So, you get what you "pay for"!

margaret of tofield, in alberta

http://www.pdfFactory.com/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/