[BKARTS] Book binding in Bolivia

Hello all,
I've updated the website that shares the bookbinding project we've been coordinating with women in mining camps in southern Bolivia.
http://www.transientbooks.com/bolivia/boliviahome.htm
Finally there are photos on line of the books they have made and repaired, and a more simplified description of the project itself. I just returned from my third round of workshops there. The highlights included their first book exposition, hand-bound autobiographies, and a consolidated group of women who in less than a year have initiated a process that promotes their identity, independence and provides economic alternatives.
Enjoy!
Alex Appella
www.transientbooks.com

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung