[BKARTS] come for the pictures, stay for the text

[via Metafilter.com]

A nicely done (flash) web page.  Yes it does turn into a store front,
but the images are, IMHO, very well done.  I haven't taken the time
to read the text.

http://www.fablewood.com/fourstories/fourstories.html

- Duncan -- "Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a Viking!" - Ralph Wiggum (The Simpsons)

http://www.campbell-logan.com
http://www.tvjunkie.net

Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN