Re: [BKARTS] kookii books

Dear list,
just a quick mail to say thank you to everyone who filled in my
questionnaire, and thanks also for all the encouraging comments. I'm a bit
behind schedule (of course!) but my site will be up & the books available,
within a couple of weeks. The 'kookii book' draw will also take place at
that time.

So, keep up the good (book)work everyone :-)

Cheers

f1
kookiibooks@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung