Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Sep 2004 to 13 Sep 2004 (#2004-250)

I have a combination plow/backer (its origins are unknown to me). The ball
bearing bushing (so I have told) is damaged. I need help locating a
replacement part.

The specs on the ball bearing bushing are Thompson Super 16, 2 1/4" tall
with 1" inside diameter and 1 1/2" outside diameter.

I will attempt to attach an image. However, if the limitations of the
listserv bar me from attaching an image I can be reached at sstern@xxxxxxxxx
or 312-344-6641.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sincerely,