[BKARTS] Bry Wax

A customer reported to me that he uses a product called Bry Wax to improve
the appearance of older, scuffed leather. He collects 18th century and
earlier books and sounded experienced. He planned to use it on an 1825ish
book he bought from me.

Could those with experience with this product let me know if it is a useful
one.

Thanks.

Keith Patten
Patten Books