[BKARTS] Update on Hunterdon Museum of Art

It had come to my attention that the web site for the Hunterdon Museum of
Art, where you can download additional information on the exhibit "The Elements:
Creative Energy" is not working. I have spoken with Donna Gustafson, director
of exhibitions,  and she confirms that they are having problems with the site.
Please have some patience, and it should be up soon.
Thanks,
Maria
Memory Press

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung