Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 16 Sep 2004 to 17 Sep 2004 (#2004-254)

I am so excited - I have a book in the 'Imagine That' show in San Diego! I
mostly lurk and learn but I thought I'd let you all know. I've enjoyed the
information you all share so generously. Thank you,
Sue Scott

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung