Re: [BKARTS] pva and padding compound

I believe padding glue (at least the one I have used) is a form of PVA
where the vinyl resins have enough plasticizers so they remain soft and
rubbery once the glue has dried. Most regular PVA glues dry hard, and
some are even somewhat brittle.
-Kevin Martin
 the Papertrail

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung