[BKARTS] Books about Books List

Our new list of Books about Books and Fine Press is being mailed this
week and is now posted at our web site.  Highlights include original
Max Beerbohm caricatures, some interesting Aubrey Beardsley, and some
very interesting new (antiquarian) titles on the history of
bookbinding, calligraphy, bookselling, typography, papermaking, and
fine press.

List 143 can be viewed at -   http://www.colophonbooks.com

Thank you,
Christine Liska