[BKARTS] lighting a broadside

Hello good minds,

Having recently completed a broadside with an embedded image that can
only be seen when held up to light, I am wondering if anyone can point
me in the way of how to or who to ask about the following: I would like
to use a tiny bulb behind the picture but only have the bulb on when
there is motion. What leads me to believe this is possible is a rather
clever "toy" on the market that is a small bird, carved to Audubon
specifications which uses three watch batteries. It tweets the authentic
sound when someone walks by as well as shaking its head and tail
feathers. I'm not asking you to love this idea, but any help will be
much appreciated. Off-line contact for this out of the way request will
be fine. Thanks, A.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung