Re: [BKARTS] Yapps and Circuit Edges

.

Eric Burdett shows what I think might be a similar edge for hard vellum
binding (The Craft of Bookbinding, p.208), but it's only on the foredge;
nor is there any interior stiffener as I assume Richard used. Burdett
also shows what he calls a turned edge with a stiffener for a chemise.

Don Rash

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung