Re: [BKARTS] Buckram for library book repair

The Joanna should work fine.  I think that cloths made for commercial
machinery may not always be suitable for handbinding and repair.  The
glues used in machine binding are different from what most of us use in
our studios, and it  seems to me that the finish on the commercial
cloths interferes with the PVA that I use, Jade 403.

You might try a minimum order of what you are interested in and see how
it works.

Carol
Eugene, OR