Re: [BKARTS] contact cement

I have used an acrylic based contact cement for some difficult to glue objects. it is called The Ultimate made by Crafter's Pick. I buy it at Michael's Crafts. It is non-toxic and water based. Glue both sides wait a few minutes than stick together. Works great. Traditional contact cement will discolor paper.

--
Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung