Re: [BKARTS] contact cement

In a recent workshop with Barbara Korbel, we learned about Shoegoop or
E6000.  I didn't get a chance to look at the ingredients, but it did a good
job of sticking metal and glass and other things to leather and paper.  You
can pick this up at shoe repair shops or craft stores.

Eric

Eric Alstrom | BookWorks
Book: Arts | Binding | Conservation
email: alstrom@xxxxxxx