[BKARTS] Book_Arts-L: Subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting options (was Re: unsub Book_Arts-L)

At 05:07 PM 9/23/2004, you wrote:
unsubscribe please.. Thanks.

Camille

Briefly, to subscribe, the command is:

Subscribe Book_Arts-L "Your Full Real Name"

which is sent to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe, send:

Unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note spelling of list name. All of these processes are fully
automated, and syntax is vital. Please note the spelling of the listname,
and double check before sending.

If you are changing ISP's / email providers, please unsubscribe from the
old account before resubscribing from the new. Regrettably, I cannot add
subscribers manually, but should your address have changed, and you no
longer have access to the old, please let me know, and I'll remove you.

Thank you,

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Peter D. Verheyen, PA-AIC