Re: [BKARTS] Yapps and Circuit Edges

Tom, I like that meself, but Dash came in this morning, late, calling it
'the ladies edge'.
And Richard, very sweet edges.
Another question,  I did a polished wood inner edge configuration on a
concave spine cover once (ala Brockman), as with the concave spine one has
to 'assist' the text block from falling eventually and touching the shelf
when up right.  The edge was not solid, just wing like wood pieces spaced
above and below each other along all three of the inner edges.  Space edges?

Ok, enough, back to it,
Charlene

> Charlene,
>
> Howsabout "stout edge"?