[BKARTS] Hw to hinge photographs together?

I am making a book that includes a page consisting of 5 hinged-together
photographs.  There is a central photo and I want two photos to unfold
above it, one to fold out from the right side, and one to unfold down
below the central picture.

There used to be a gummed woven product that musicians used to hinge
sheet music together, but I haven't had that for over a decade!  What is
a current product or method I can use to get a thin, flexible connection
for these photos?

Thank you for any suggestions.
Barbara Fay

This Email is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.  It may contain PHI (Privacy Health
Information). It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  It
is to be used only for the purpose stated (which may include providing
specific healthcare services to this patient).  Any other use is a
violation of Federal Law (HIPAA) and will be reported as such.  If you
have received this email by mistake, please immediately notify us by
email or telephone (617-734-5600) and destroy any email received.  Thank
you.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung